niedziela, 20 listopada 2011

2001: A Space Odyssey Recut (Part 1 of 6) THE DAWN OF MAN


Cytuję;

Przesłane przez OmnislashNeo dnia 2 kwi 2010
I myself had no problem with the way the original "2001: A Space Odyssey" was. But I've been seeing some negative reviews that some people have made about this movie not making any sense or being too long. All I have to say to them is that this movie was released in 1968 during a time where there didn't need to be quick cuts and an explosion happening every 10 seconds. Today's a.d.d. generation just doesn't appreciate the way movies were made 30, 40, 50+ years ago. So I decided to do a complete edit of the whole movie. I must have cut out AT LEAST HALF of the footage of the original movie.

So hopefully by doing this I can get people who never watched the whole movie or fell asleep from watching it, to watch the whole movie within a hours time.

I edited this 2 and a half hour epic down to about an hour. (58+ mins) And put the film into a 6 chapter story. THE DAWN OF MAN, TYCHO MAGNETIC ANOMALY ONE, JUPITER MISSION, ALPHA-ECHO-3-5 UNIT RECOVERY, BOWMAN VS. THE HAL 9000 COMPUTER, and JUPITER AND BEYOND THE INFINITE.
Kategoria:
Edukacja
Tagi:
2001 space odyssey hal 9000 computer monolyth alien ufo u.f.o. dave bowman error ship future kubrick nasa ape monkey bone science exploration virus kill men women boy girl hot spacesuit helmet earth moon sun Jupiter solar system mercury Venus Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto film shuttle station
Licencja:
Standardowa licencja YouTube
Głosy na tak: 75 Głosy na nie: 17

Znane z:
Casey's Daily Dispatch
Pokaż mniej
Komentarze przesyłającego (OmnislashNeo)
omnislash you fool, I crown you the king of fools for making this edit for idiots

UridonTheMaster 3 mies. temu 3
Yeah I don't know what the hell I was thinking doing this a year ago. I would take these videos down but oddly enough I've gotten the most views on this one lol @UridonTheMaster

OmnislashNeo 3 mies. temu
MY GOD, ITS FULL OF STARS!

OmnislashNeo 3 mies. temu
..

Wrócę do tego arcydzieła.
Twórców znamy - lecz autora nie rozumiemy.
Dostałem kilka filmów od Ami - ogólnie o warunkach na stacji
i widokach stamtąd.
Nareszcie coś konkretnego.
To dobry znak.
Wielkie dzięki.
..
Naprawdę; czuję to Deep-Blue.

Brak komentarzy: