poniedziałek, 9 grudnia 2013

Fwd: Moment of Happiness -- The Happiness Project



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gretchen Rubin <gretchenhappinessquotes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Subject: Moment of Happiness -- The Happiness Project
To: pascal.alter@gmail.com



Header

"What we want out of a vacation changes as we age. It changes from vacation to vacation. There was a time when it was all about culture for me. My idea of a real break was to stay in museums until my legs ached and then go stand in line to get tickets for an opera or a play. Later I became a disciple of relaxation and looked for words like beach and massage when making my plans. I found those little paper umbrellas that balanced on the side of rum drinks to be deeply charming then. Now I strive for transcendent invisibility and the chance to accomplish the things I can't get done at home. But as I pack up my room at the Hotel Bel-Air, I think the best vacation is the one that relieves me of my own life for a while and then makes me long for it again."
- Ann Patchett, "Do Not Disturb," in This Is the Story of a Happy Marriage
 

If you enjoy these daily emails, please forward one to a friend.















share on Twitter Like Moment of Happiness -- The Happiness Project on Facebook

©2012, Gretchen Rubin. All rights reserved.







This email was sent to pascal.alter@gmail.com
why did I get this?   
writer--self-employed · HarperCollins · 10 E. 53rd Street · New York, NY 10022 · USA


Brak komentarzy: