piątek, 29 kwietnia 2016

Fwd: Music of India

RESPEKT!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Library of Congress <loc@service.govdelivery.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 9:36 PM
Subject: Music of India
To: pascal.alter@gmail.com



You are subscribed to NLS Music Notes Blog from the Library of Congress. This information has recently been updated.
04/28/2016 03:31 PM EDT

When I was an undergraduate student studying music, I became very interested in music from India. Though I did not know how to play a plucked instrument very well, I enjoyed the sound of the sitar. And, whenever I heard someone playing a set of small hand drums called the tabla, I thought about the […]

Library of Congress
This service is provided by the Library of Congress at www.LOC.gov.

    This email was sent to pascal.alter@gmail.com using GovDelivery, on behalf of: Library of Congress · 101 Independence Ave, SE · Washington, DC 20540 · 202-707-5000

    Brak komentarzy: