wtorek, 30 grudnia 2014

Fwd: Moment of Happiness -- The Happiness Project


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gretchen Rubin <gretchenhappinessquotes@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 2:56 PM
Subject: Moment of Happiness -- The Happiness Project
To: pascal.alter@gmail.com


Header
 
 

"To enjoy the excitement of pleasure, but to be free from its vices and ill effects,--to have the sweet, and leave the bitter untasted,--that has been my study. The preachers tell us that this is impossible. It seems to me that hitherto I have succeeded fairly well. I will not say that I have never scorched a finger,--but I carry no ugly wounds."

 

- Anthony Trollope, An Autobiography

 

Want a copy of my Resolutions Chart, for inspiration? Email me at gretchenrubin1@gretchenrubin.com. Just write "chart" in the subject line.





Photo: Jenny Downing Flickr






share on Twitter Like Moment of Happiness -- The Happiness Project on Facebook
 
Gretchen Rubin


©2012, Gretchen Rubin. All rights reserved.

 follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | LinkedIn " style="color: #2291b8;text-decoration: none;">Share on LinkedIn | forward to a friend 

Copyright © 2014 writer--self-employed, All rights reserved.
You're receiving this email because you signed up for it.
Our mailing address is:
writer--self-employed
HarperCollins
10 E. 53rd Street
New York, NY 10022

Add us to your address book

(....)

Brak komentarzy: