poniedziałek, 21 września 2015

Fwd: Moment of Happiness -- The Happiness Project

HOT!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gretchen Rubin <gretchenhappinessquotes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 2:04 PM
Subject: Moment of Happiness -- The Happiness Project
To: Pascal <pascal.alter@gmail.com>


Header

"Give me my scallop-shell of quiet,
My staff of faith to walk upon,
My script of joy, immortal diet,
My bottle of salvation,
My gown of glory, hope's true gage;
And thus I'll take my pilgrimage
."

-Sir Walter Raleigh, "His Pilgrimage"



 

Want to join my book club? Each month, I recommend three books: one book about happiness or habits; one great work of children's literature; and one eccentric pick (a book I love which might not be to everyone's tastes). Free of course; sign up here.

















 










 










 
 

Gretchen RubinWarmly,
Gretchen
Order Better Than Before
Order The Happiness Project

Order Happier at Home
Subscribe to my podcast Happier with Gretchen Rubin

Share on Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

Forward to a Friend

Subscribe to the "Happier with Gretchen Rubin" Podcast

Not sure how to subscribe to a podcast? Easy instructions here.



©2012, Gretchen Rubin. All rights reserved.



 


Brak komentarzy: