środa, 30 września 2015

Fwd: Revealed! the cover of the paperback of Better Than Before

HOT!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gretchen Rubin <gretchenrubin1@gretchenrubin.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 10:03 PM
Subject: Revealed! the cover of the paperback of Better Than Before
To: pascal.alter@gmail.com


Header

Hello Super-Fans,

I wanted you Super-Fans to be the first to see the new jacket for the paperback of Better Than Before. It's very different from the hardback (which you can still see, above) -- and I hope you like it. New subtitle, too.

It turns out it's very hard to convey "habits" in an image. I think the arrows do a great job of communicating movement. And I love the bright colors.



But if you don't like it, please don't tell me. That horse has left the barn.

If you still haven't read Better Than Before, it's my new book -- can't resist adding, a New York Times bestseller -- about how we can master our habits. The most fascinating subject ever.

You can... Super-fans, I can't help saying: if you enjoyed the book, tell your friends about it, or post an online review. Readers really respect the views of other readers; word of mouth is the best

Since the book came out last March, I've been thrilled to hear from so many people who have successfully changed challenging habits, as a consequence of reading it. I really hoped that it would make a difference in people's lives -- and it seems that they really have found Better Than Before helpful.

 If you were able to change a habit using something you learned from Better Than Before, please post your experience to #BetterThanBeforeStories. We can all learn from each other.

In other news, my family got a dog! A sweet, friendly, black cockapoo puppy named Barnaby. We're very excited. Needless to say, he's made a big change in our habits.



As always, Super-Fans, I so appreciate your enthusiasm and support. Thank you!

Gretchen RubinWarmly,
Gretchen
Order Better Than Before
Order The Happiness Project

Order Happier at Home
Subscribe to my podcast Happier with Gretchen Rubin

Share on Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

Forward to a Friend

Subscribe to the "Happier with Gretchen Rubin" Podcast

Not sure how to subscribe to a podcast? Easy instructions here.



©2012, Gretchen Rubin. All rights reserved.



 

  (...) view email in browser  

Brak komentarzy: