niedziela, 10 lutego 2013

Funny Tweets


Tweety

3 nowych tweetów
  1. Any girls out there? Follow  - her tweets will make you your heart smile. Trust me!  ;)!
  2. I'll follow you if you follow  ❤
  3. I love you but I'm not waiting forever, so if you want me in your life, tell me before I give up on you and move on.
  4. Everyday, I fight back the urge to text or talk to you, telling myself that if you wanted, you WOULD.
  5. The best relationships are the ones you didn't expect to be in; The ones you never saw coming.
  6. O dzieciach... Psycho(b)lożka - blog Doroty Zawadzkiej: Młoteczek i dłutko... 
  7. Dziś randka z historią i angielskim. KTO KURWA ROBI KARTKÓWKE Z 20 STRON?! -.-
  8. Łazik Curiosity wykonał pierwsze odwierty marsjańskich skał
  9. I should just change my voicemail to: "Hang up and text me".
  10. Kryzys nie wszystkich dusi: w Polsce rośnie sprzedaż luksusowych mercedesów 
  11. 18+? read my last tweet 😋
  12. If you're 18+ Follow -  for mature Quotes + Advice + Jokes & Sex!
  13. Telling a girl to calm down is the easiest way to get her freak the fuck out
  14. Jean Cocteau:Człowiek jest cywilizowany na tyle,na ile potrafi zrozumieć kota.
  15. Czteroosobowy multiplayer po Xbox LIVE w "Skulls of the Shogun" - tak bardzo dobra rzecz, że słów brak!
  16. Reading children stories in bed (last night) / "Poczytaj mi mamo"
  17. Ranek pobalowy. Wyrazy podziwu dla tych, którzy byli i już pracują :)
  18.   Amazing trip! Awe- inspiring views and great company and it only gets better from here.

  19. We're not as close as we used to be, but I'm here for you if you need me.
  20. Wstać w niedzielę o 7, popędzić na zajęcia i pocałować klamkę- bezcenne:) Choć kosztowało 2x30- za taksi:(
  21. Chora chorutka.. 😪 Ale niestety czas nie chce zaczelac..komu w droge temu plecak 😩   
  22. F.L.I.R.T. = Fuck Love I'd Rather Tease
  23. Replying No When Someone Asks if you are Awake.
  24. Save water. Shower with me.
  25. "Czarne diamenty", "Ludziemercedesy" - miliarderzy z RPA dorobili się na transformacji: 
  26. My week on twitter: 24 retweets received, 60 new followers, 240 mentions. Via: 
  27. ! The most amazing fans ever! Love you all so much! RT rock the world!!! Best fans ever!!!
  28. Niedziela Narracjonistów – Jak przemawiać? Ucz się od… Charliego Chaplina. Podaj dalej, jeśli chwyciło Cię za serce. 
  29. My life. My choices. My mistakes. My lessons. Not your business
  30. That awkward moment when you send a text to a wrong person.
  31. Śnieżyce w USA. Już 7 osób zginęło, 700 tys. domów bez prądu. "Nawet pługi grzęzną": - Co najmniej siedmiu ludzi... 
  32. Meowing at cats until they meow back
  33.  The truth about your tour is...it's going to be AMAZING because you are oh so talented!
  34.  The truth about your tour is...it's going to be AMAZING because you are oh so talented!” Thank you!!!!!! Lets do this!!!x
  35. At dinner with this dude  and he is HILARIOUS! He can do any impression.
  36. We love this! Dad's adorable tribute to his 1-year-old son on his birthday 
  37. Pretending to concentrate in class so the teacher won't ask you a question.
  38.  Proud of you! Unfortunately positive & negative folks are attracted to the light! Keep Shining! Xoxo” hahaha YES!!!
  39.  please RT me :-)” bam. Consider yourself RT'd
  40. I decided to delete that last tweet cause y'all keep yelling at me for responding to dumb dumbs. And you're so right! Dorks can't stop us!x
  41. And congratulations to LA Reid, tonight's honoree at Clive Davis' preGrammy party. You deserve all the love you're getting. I'm grateful 4 u
  42. It's beyond my imagination to be heading into a tour that is already sold out. I've never done THAT before. NO PRESSURE of course xoxoxoxoxo
  43. The thick of it in Phoenix putting the finishing touch on my show 4 Truth About Love Tour, which, hopefullyand definitely,will be amazing.
  44. I'm sorry to say I won't be performing on the Grammies tomorrow. I'm grateful I was invited and grateful to be nominated, but I am in....
  45. The 450 LCQ-  got the holeshot and finished first. Way to kill it Josh! Bring on the ME! 
  46. Hill wins! He's going to the main…he has not raced a main event since 2010.
  47. Crazy How music touches and moves people no matter the subject matter! I love what I do and I love the ones who appreciate it:)
  48. No matter how many search engines there are, I will always use Google.
  49. Remember when using "protection" meant wearing your helmet?
  50. Masters of Improv Jazz: Satoko Fujii, Peter Brötzmann, Rodrigo Amado, Herb Robertson... Check newest NotTwo releases@:
  51. Czy praca w korporacji to nowa pańszczyzna? 
  52. I was fired from my job yesterday for being a "pervert". I don't understand why, I'm always HARD at work.
  53. That moment of shame when an automatic door doesn’t open for you
  54. Jeśli ktoś nie śpi, kuma co piszę i lubi muzykę - tu jest transmisja live z czerwonego dywanu na party Clive Davisa: 
  55. “Let’s eat Grandma” or “Let’s eat, Grandma”- Punctuation saves lives.
  56. That moment when you say, "Just Kidding" but you're actually dead serious.
  57. Going to MacDonalds for a salad roll is like going to a brothel for a hug.

Brak komentarzy: