piątek, 13 listopada 2015

Fwd: Pascal: Meet Nelly and Jason I think you'll like their music 🎵

HOT!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paris from about.me <paris@contact.about.me>
Date: Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 11:11 AM
Subject: Pascal: Meet Nelly and Jason I think you'll like their music 🎵
To: pascal.alter@gmail.com


Home Discover Blog
Hey Pascal,

If you're interested in upbeat, acoustic pop melodies, we think you'll love Nelly Joy and Jason Reeves' music. Jason and Nelly form the pop duo that makes up High Dive Heart. Both Jason and Nelly grew up with passions for songwriting and creating powerful music.

Jason and Nelly encourage you to listen to their music on their pages. Be sure to listen to their single, Vintage, produced by Grammy award winning producer Nathan Chapman. I've been listening to their music all week. :)
Terms of Service(...) Privacy Policy
2601 Mission Street Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94110

Brak komentarzy: